The first agricultural artel in the village was founded in 1923 by a committee of poor peasants. In 1925 the TSOZ (society for joint cultivation of the land) was organized. In 1930, the Peremoha collective farm was established. Subsequently, 10 wealthy farming families were dekulakized. In the early 1930s, Husachivka had 300 yards and 1,700 inhabitants. After the Holodomor, the village had 300 fewer inhabitants. Old-timers of the village who eyewitnessed of the tragedy recalled the names of 144 starved villagers.
As of now, the mass graves of the Holodomor victims located in rural cemeteries are known. Three metal crosses of Remembrance have been erected in three cemeteries in the village in 1995.
Source: “Obukhiv Chronicles”.