The population of the Novopskov village of Novopskovsky district of the Luhansk region suffered from the Holodomor-genocide of 1932-1933. A memorable cross is fixed in the cemetery, in the place of mass burial (St. Lenin’s). The wooden cross in the central cemetery of Novopskov was established by activists of public patriotic organizations (Prosvita and the Ukrainian Cossacks Society) in the autumn of 1994. His discovery and consecration took place on November 4 in the day of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God. Father Mikhail Rasokh has served as a civil servant for the funeral service of the Osynivska Holy Dormition Church. The wooden cross was rotten several times, but public activists corrected it. Thanks to the efforts of the elderly of the Ukrainian Cossacks Society, led by V.R. Islamirov. In the summer of 2003 a new high metal cross with a corresponding plate was made and installed. The memorable cross is located exactly in the place where during the years of the national tribulation Nevopskov residents and residents of neighboring villages and farms found their last refuge. Approximate distance to the village council 400 meters.