The population of Volodymyrivka village (Bilotserkivskyi district, Kyivska region) suffered from Holodomor-genocide of 1932-1933.
The village was inhabited by the rich settlers from the villages Sydory, Mazepyntsi, Drozdy during 1923-1924. During the 1930s, it belonged to Vilnotarasivska village council of Velykopolovetskyi district. There is no data about the number of yards and inhabitants before and after the Holodomor.
The collective farm was created in 1931. There is no information about the dekulakized and their number.
According to the eyewitnesses’ testimonies, the number of the dead during the Holodomor of 1932-33 is 28 people, 9 of them are children.
The mass grave is located at the cemetery, where the stele with the memorial plague was installed in 1998.